Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
|3/4 cup||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|450 g||chicken mince|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/2 tsp||onion powder|
|1/4 cup (crumbled)||blue cheese|
|1 tbsp||hot sauce (Crystal or Tabasco)|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|For the sauce:|
|a little bit of||Buffalo wing sauce|
|For the dressing:|
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, lightly spray with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs, using a wooden spoon or clean hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1 ¼ size meatballs. You will have approximately 24.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place meatballs into slow cooker.
- Add buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing – amounts determined by your own spice index.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 2 hours.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.