Greetings from Bretagne! The candied fruit makes the cake particularly moist and delicious!
|For the dough:|
|400 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|180 g||butter at room temperature|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|150 g||candied fruit|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 24 cm) and dust with flour.
- Sieve the flour onto the work surface and make a well in the middle. Add the baking powder, vanilla sugar, salt, 2 egg yolks, the soft butter and the candied fruit.
- Carefully add the milk, working everything together to form a ball of dough. Roll out the dough and spread it on the bottom of the cake tin.
- Using a fork, lightly score the surface of the dough a few times, then brush the top with the remaining egg yolk.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes.