One of our childhood favourites – soft, sweet dough with sugar on top. Moreover, no longer just a dream for gluten intolerants! With this recipe, you can make the delicious brioche we know and love… totally gluten free!
|225 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||vanilla sugar|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|3 g||dry yeast|
|125 ml||warm milk|
|40 g||melted butter|
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the warm milk, egg and melted butter and combine using a dough hook on your food processor. Cover and leave to rise for 45 minutes.
- Knead the risen dough on a lightly oiled surface. Divide into four.
- Roll out each dough ball into a long line and plait.
- Put the plaits onto a tray lined with baking paper, cover and allow the brioches to rise for 15 minutes.
- Brush the top with a beaten egg and dust with granulated sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 175°C for about 20 minutes.