Pizza for breakfast? Yes, indeed! This gluten free breakfast pizza is perfect for brunch too. Enjoy!
|For the dough:|
|300 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|For the sauce:|
|400 g||tomato pulp|
|1||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tbsp||red wine vinegar|
|For the topping:|
|125 g||mozzarella cheese|
|1 handful||cherry tomatoes|
|to taste||basil leaves|
- Put the flour into a bowl.
- Stir in the yeast and salt.
- Pour in the water and olive oil.
- Knead for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Cover with a tea towel and set aside. Rise the dough until it’s doubled in size.
Make the tomato sauce:
- Grate one peeled garlic clove. Measure all the ingredients into a saucepan and cook for approx. 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven (and pizza stone if you have one, also oven sheet can be heated up) to 250°C.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal-sized pieces on a flour-dusted surface.
- Spread the dough from the center of the dough to the edges to create a rounded crust (24 cm in diameter) on the baking sheet.
- Spread some mozzarella, an egg and cherry tomatoes over the tomato sauce.
- Bake the pizza for approx. 15 minutes.
- Add basil leaves before serving.