Homemade rolls, fresh from the oven, always taste good!
|400 ml||lukewarm water|
|50 ml||sunflower oil|
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|20 g||fresh yeast|
- Put all the ingredients (in the order listed above) into a food mixer, on a kneading setting.
- Mix the ingredients on a slow setting for 25 seconds. Then increase the speed to medium and knead for 5 minutes(scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally to ensure everything is combined).
- Remove the dough from the bowl and separate it into 80g pieces. Work the dough into balls to start off with, and then shape into the whichever form you want.
- If desired, brush sparingly with a little water and dip the rolls in poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or similar to add flavor.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the rolls on top. Cover with a damp cloth.
- Allow to prove for 35 to 40 minutes, depending on the room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C on a fan setting (220°C top/bottom temperature) and place a small, oven-proof container on the floor of the oven (this needs to heat up with the oven).
- Prepare a glass of water (100-150ml).
- Remove the cloth and place the tray with the rolls in the oven (cut into the top of the rolls if you want). Immediately pour the water into the oven-proof container and close the oven door quickly.
- Bake the rolls for approximately 20 minutes. Leave them in a little longer to give them a darker color, if you like.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack or on a tea towel.