Bread with Feta, Roasted Pepper and Tomato Sauce
A fast toasted bread treat for warm summer evenings!
|5 slices||Pane casereccio ai semi / Pain campagnard aux graines / Landbrot Mehrkorn|
|5 slices||feta cheese, lactose free|
|a little bit of||olive oil|
|a little bit of||parsley|
|a little bit of||salt and pepper|
- Wash and drain the parsley. Remove the stems and chop the leaves. Place a little to the side for the sauce.
- Cut 5 slices of bread in half, lengthwise.
- Cut the peppers and the feta in 10 large equally-sized rectangles.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and brown the pepper slices on both sides. Flavour with salt and pepper.
- Place a slice of feta and a slice of pepper on the bread.
- Add the chopped parsley leaves.
- Wrap the bread around two slices of ham.
For the sauce:
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem and dice.
- Add a little olive oil and the remaining parsley to the tomatoes.
- Flavour with salt and pepper.
- Serve the sliced bread with the sauce.