Bread with dried Tomatoes and Chia Seeds
Calling all bread lovers – this one’s for you! An easy recipe with a delicate taste and an intense aroma of tomatoes – perfect for the summer months. This bread with dried tomatoes, olive oil and Chia seeds is quick to prepare, light and aromatic.
|250 g||Mix it! Universal|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|2 tbsp||olive oil from dried tomatoes|
|250 ml||lukewarm water|
|6 g||dry yeast|
|2 tbsp||chia seeds|
|3 pieces of||sun-dried tomatoes|
|1 tbsp||gluten free oats|
- Mix the flour, salt, yeast and Chia seeds.
- Add the water and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add the dried tomatoes and mix into the dough.
- Leave in a warm place for 30 minutes to rise.
- Grease the pan with 1 tablespoon of oil containing the dried tomatoes.
- Put the dough in the pan, levelling the surface with a hand dampened in chilly water or a spoon. Sprinkle with Chia seeds and oat flakes.
- Put into a cold oven.
- Set the temperature at 200°C (heat from above and below) and bake for 50 minutes.