Bread with Avocado with Fried Egg and Tabasco
Energy for the body and fire for the palate - a delicious mouthful!
|2 slices||Pane casereccio ai semi / Pain campagnard aux graines / Landbrot Mehrkorn|
|1-2 tsp||lemon juice|
|a little bit of||salt and pepper|
|a little bit of||oil|
|a little bit of||Tabasco|
- Cut the avocado in half and, with a fork, incise diagonally in a net pattern.
- Separate the pulp from the skin with a spoon and place in a bowl.
- Roughly mash with a fork and add a little lemon, salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and cook the eggs in the oil.
- Spread the avocado cream on the slices of bread, place the eggs on top and flavour with salt and pepper,
- Garnish with a little Tabasco and serve.