Brazil nut muffins
These small muffins are practical to take to work or during breaks at school. Soft and healthy, the recipe is by Chef Marcos Fábio.
|1 cup||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 tsp||vanilla essence|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
|1/2 cup||paranuts, chopped|
|2 tbsp||paranuts, chopped|
- Combine the flour with the sugar in a bowl.
- Add the oil, egg, milk, vanilla extract and salt and mix well.
- Finally, add the chopped Brazil nuts and the baking powder, and mix well.
- Fill a lined muffin tray with the batter.
- Decorate with chopped Brazil nuts and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 20 minutes.