Nothing says good morning like gluten free blueberry pancakes!
|200 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|30 g||melted butter|
|a little bit of||butter|
|a little bit of||maple syrup|
- Mix the Mix C, baking powder, sugar and salt together in a bowl. Add the egg, melted butter and milk.
- Whisk together until smooth. Add blueberries.
- Heat a little bit of butter in the pan and cook the pancakes on their first side for 2 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook for a further minute on the other side.
- Serve with berries and maple syrup.