Yummy! One leads to another, and they vanish in an instant!
|For the dough:|
|300 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|125 g||butter at room temperature|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|150 g||blueberries (or other fruits)|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Beat the soft butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt until creamy. Add the eggs and the milk and stir well.
- Mix the sieved flour with the baking powder and stir into the creamed butter.
- Stir in the blueberries (or other fruit) and distribute the mixture into the paper muffin cases.
- Bake the muffins in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Alternatively: Use chocolate chips instead of fruit.