These lactose free crêpes are an excellent idea for breakfast on a special day or a fine option for a special breakfast any day!
|1/2 cup||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1/4 tbsp||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||sodium bicarbonate|
|1 tbsp||brown sugar|
|1/2 tsp||lemon peel|
|1/4 cup||green banana mash|
|2 tbsp||almond milk|
|1/4 tsp||vanilla extract|
- Mix the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate, sugar and grated lemon peel in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat up the banana mass and milk.
- Add the egg and almond extract. Mix well until the batter is uniform.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter.
- Finally, add the blueberries.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in a small ladle of batter and cook for two minutes or until the edge of the crêpe is well defined and the underside is golden.
- Turn or flip the crêpe and cook 1 minute more on the other side or until it is the right golden colour.