Blueberry and Brazil nut cake
With special ingredients for a very soft dough, this gluten free and lactose free cake is delicious inside and out, perfect to serve right out of the oven! by Karina Duarte
|For the dough:|
|200 ml||coconut milk|
|200 g||brown sugar|
|20 g||linseed flour|
|30 g||flaked cornmeal|
|300 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|20 g||baking powder|
|50 g||chestnuts (marrone)|
|50 g||dried blueberries|
|200 g||blueberry jam|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. line or grease a cake tin
- Place the eggs, coconut milk, oil, sugar and yam in the blender and blend for about 5 minutes.
- Add the linseed and cornflour and pulse blend about 4 times.
- Add the flour and baking powder gradually into the dough while mixing.
- Pour the mixture into a cake form, and add the dried blueberries and coarsely chopped Brazil nuts.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the knife test indicates the cake is cooked. Allow to cool.
- Remove from the cake tin and spread over the blueberry jam.