BIO Vegan Mason Jar Lemon Pie
When life gives you lemons, bake vegan lemon pies!
Obviously, we recommend the use of organic ingredients.
|6||Schär BIO Apple Bisco|
|25 g||butter, vegan|
|150 ml||lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||corn starch|
|1 handful||mint leaves|
|whipped cream, vegan|
- Crush the biscuits, melt the vegan butter and combine.
- Press the biscuit mix into four Mason jars.
- Mix the lemon juice and sugar in a pot. Heat up.
- Mix the water and corn starch in a separate bowl and add to the pot with the hot lemon juice.
- Stir well until the liquid has a thick consistency.
- Pour the lemon filling into the Mason jars over the biscuit base.
- Put the Mason jars in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with mint leaves.
- Optional: Serve with vegan whipped cream.