BIO Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
Who’ll you share this garlic pull-apart bread with?
Obviously, we recommend the use of organic ingredients.
|2||Schär BIO Panini Classic|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tbsp||basil, chopped|
|1 tbsp||parsley, chopped|
|1 tbsp||thyme, chopped|
|1/2||clove of garlic, chopped|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut 1 cm deep lines horizontally and vertically into the surface of the Panini Classic to create small squares (do not cut through completely).
- Combine the oil, freshly chopped herbs, garlic and salt in a small bowl.
- Spread the filling over the cut surface. Try to spread into the cuts as well.
- Bake the Panini Classic for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.