Banoffee cake with cinnamon
This classic of cookery can even be more delicious with a base of cinnamon biscuits.
|100 g||unsalted butter|
|4 - 5||bananas|
|1 can||boiled condensed milk|
|300 ml||cooking cream|
|20 g||icing sugar|
- In a food processor or mixer, beat the cinnamon biscuits until you obtain a fine crumble.
- Add the butter and with the tips of your fingers mix well to obtain a moist crumble.
- Use a deep tin with removable sides and line uniformly with the crumble (line the bottom and a part of the sides, making the base of the pie).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Using a beater at minimum speed, beat the cream/whipping cream with confectioner’s sugar until the cream is smooth and thick.
- Leave in the refrigerator until the moment of using it.
- It is important that the cream/whipping cream is very cold when preparing the cream.
- Assembly of the pie: over the biscuit base, spread the caramel.
- Then, cover with a layer of sliced bananas.
- Complete with a layer of whipping cream and decorate sprinkling cinnamon.