The potassium-rich banana makes the bread nice and juicy, crunchy walnuts provide valuable omega-3 fatty acids - this variant is not only delicious, but also healthy!
|270 g||Mix It Dunkel - Mix It Rustico|
|1 package||baking powder|
|150 g||butter or margarine|
|150 g||icing sugar|
|a little bit of||vanilla sugar|
|a little bit of||grated lemon peel|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Mix the butter until frothy.
- Then add sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon zest and keep stirring.
- Gradually add the eggs.
- Mash the bananas and mix in with the nuts.
- Alternate the flour and baking powder with the milk.
- Pour the dough into a greased tin and bake in the oven at 180°C for about 50 minutes.