Banana bread with coconut topping
This home-made gluten free banana bread is really delicious, especially straight from the oven!
|For the bread:|
|2 cups||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
|100 ml||coconut milk|
|2 tbsp||chestnuts (marrone)|
|For the sweet topping:|
|2 tbsp||coconut oil|
|2 tbsp||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tsp||cinnamon powder|
- Thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients (except water) and mashed bananas.
- Add the chopped Brazil nuts and then the water, little by little, to obtain the right consistency.
- The quantity of water depends on the size of the bananas. Don’t exaggerate!
- The batter should be quite thick and not be too runny.
- Pour the batter into a large oven tray, greased and dusted with gluten-free flour.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sweet coconut topping, and spread this over the batter surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.