Baked pesto tree
You are going to love this amazing recipe!
|125 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|125 g||greek yogurt|
- Mix the flour and the baking powder.
- Add the butter and mix until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Put the dough in the fridge for an hour or more.
- Heat the oven to 200°.
- Divide the dough in two.
- Roll the dough to two ½ cm thick, spruce shape. Use the flour as needed.
- Spread the pesto over one spruce.
- Press another spruce over the pesto.
- Cut the ”braches” and twist them once or twice.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the pesto spruce.
- Finish with fresh basil.