Baked pasta gratin
Easy to make and delicious in taste: Ideal to prepare as a starter for your special guests.
|120 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|a little bit of||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|a little bit of||Farina|
|salt and pepper|
|200 ml||tomato sauce|
|30 ml||extra virgin olive oil|
- Wash the aubergine and cut into discs. Turn a few of the discs over in flour and fry in oil.
- Drain on a piece of kitchen roll and leave to dry. Cook the rest of the aubergine with the tomato sauce until soft.
- Cook the penne in salted water for 3 minutes, strain and mix with half of the tomato sauce.
- Grease the casseroles and dust with breadcrumbs.
- Fill them in layers: an aubergine disc on the bottom, followed by tomato sauce and plenty of parmesan, then the pasta and so on until the casseroles are full.
- Finish with an aubergine disc, tomato sauce and Parmesan.
- Bake for roughly 15 minutes at 170 °C, turn the stacks out of the casseroles.
- Turn the stacks over (the gratin layer should be on the top) and serve sprinkled with a few fresh basil leaves and a bit of oregano.