Baci di dama (lady's kisses)
These delicious biscuits are called oh-so-sweet and airy – they’ll make the perfect dessert dish to hand out at parties, or just for when you fancy a tasty treat!
|125 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|125 g||potato starch|
|75 g||ground almonds|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|100 g||dark chocolate|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (top and bottom heat setting) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the sieved flour, potato flour, sugar, almonds, egg, salt and cubed butter in a bowl.
- Quickly bring all the ingredients together into a smooth dough using your hands. Make an even number of balls using equal sized pieces of dough.
- Place the balls on a lined baking tray and press lightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
- Dip the bottom of the biscuits in the melted chocolate and stick to the bottom of a second cookie.
- Allow to cool so that both cookies stick to each other properly.