Little leavened bread rolls with poppy seeds, sesame, linseed or sunflower seeds... according to taste.
|250 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|5 g||dry yeast|
|10 g||fresh yeast|
|200 ml||lukewarm water|
|a little bit of||milk for brushing|
|1 handful||different types of seeds (for sprinkling)|
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water. Add salt, oil and water to the flour and work it until the mixture is smooth.
- With wet hands, shape bread rolls and flatten them slightly
- Brush them with a little milk and sprinkle them with poppy seeds, flax seeds and so on.
- Cover with a damp cloth (or plastic wrap) and let sit in a warm place until the volume has almost doubled.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for about 20 minutes.