Apple tart is beautiful to look and delicious to taste.
|100 g||caster sugar|
|80 g||sunflower oil|
|300-320 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|7 g||baking powder|
|a little bit of||grated lemon peel|
|5 tbsp||orange marmalade|
- Whip the egg with lemon peel, sugar and oil.
- Add to the mixture, fists of flour and mix.
- Depending on the size of the eggs you will have to add more or less flour.
- Continue adding flour until you get a workable mixture.
- Add the baking powder and mix.
- Grease and flour a tart pan. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and pun into the tart pan; remove excess dough.
- Stuff with orange marmalade, keep aside a little to brush on the surface.
- Cut the apples into thin slices, wet them with lemon juice so they will not become dark.
- Distribute the apple slices on the tart.
- Mix the marmalade with a 2 spoon of water, heat in a saucepan and stir.
- Brush the mix over the apples.
- Heat the oven to 180°. Bake for 50 minutes, cover the cake with aluminium foil halfway through cooking.