Apple pie with cinnamon and raisins
The wonderful, classic apple pie with cinnamon and sugar – it always fits, whether as dessert for your loved ones or when having coffee with friends!
|For the dough:|
|230 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|150 g||butter or margarine|
|1 package||baking powder|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|For the topping:|
|3||apples, peeled and cut into pieces|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 24 cm) and dust with flour.
- Melt the butter (or margarine).
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and beat until they form a light, creamy consistency.
- Combine the sieved flour with the baking powder and vanilla sugar. Add the water, melted butter and sultanas.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and layer the slices of apple on top.
- Sprinkle the cake with cinnamon and sugar and bake in the centre of the oven for 45 minutes.