No cookbook is complete without a traditional apple pie recipe! So what’s a surefire hit for everyone at a dinner party? A traditional gluten free apple pie! A crispy and soft pastry, delicate cream topped with delicious apples. No one will be able to resist!
|30 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tsp||vanilla essence|
|2||apples (Golden Delicious)|
- Put the egg yolks, flour and 100 ml of milk in a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- In a pot, heat 200 ml of the remaining milk with the sugar and vanilla essence.
- Slowly incorporate the first mixture, and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly until the cream is thick and smooth. Set aside and let cool.
- Spread the pastry sheet on a detachable tin and fill it with the cream.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C with heat above and below.
- Peel the apples, divide them into halves and cut into thin slices, setting them on top of the cream.
- Sprinkle with sugar or brush with apricot jam previously heated.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until the apples are golden brown, and ready to be eaten.