Apple-hazel nut cake
This apple and hazelnut cake does require quite a bit of preparation before it goes in the oven – but, wow, what a delicious cake!
|220 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 package||baking powder|
|125 g||unsweetened yoghurt|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 24 cm) and dust with flour.
- Peel and slice the apples and squeeze some lemon juice over the slices.
- Grind the sugar, hazelnuts and lemon peel in a mixer.
- Place the mixture into a bowl together with the sieved flour, eggs, salt, baking powder, butter and yoghurt and combine this by stirring carefully.
- Place half the mixture into the cake tin and place a layer of apple slices on top.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the top and place another layer of apple slices on top.
- Bake the cake in the centre of the oven for 50 minutes.