One of the easiest Autumn desserts ever: sweet crunchy crumble with a soft spicy apple filling. The quicker alternative to apple pie!
|100 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
|a little bit of||cinnamon|
- Peel the apples, cut them into small cubes and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Add the honey and the cinnamon, mixing well with a wooden spoon so that all the cubes are covered.
- Prepare the topping by mixing the flour, margarine then sugar into a breadcrumb consistency.
- Grease two ovenproof dishes, and distribute the spiced apple cubes over the bottom.
- Cover the apple with the crumble mixture and bake for approximately 25 minutes in an oven preheated at 175°C.