Apple cake with peach jam
A delicious apple cake recipe with peach jam!
|For the dough:|
|200 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|½ cup||semi-skimmed milk|
|3 tbsp||peach jam|
|½ package||baking powder|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|3-4||apples, cut into thin slices|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and bottom heat setting) and grease a round cake tin (Ø 25 cm) and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar until they form a light, frothy consistency.
- Add the sieved flour, jam, grated lemon zest, salt and melted margarine. Stir well.
- Next fold in the milk and baking powder.
- Pour a layer of batter into the cake tin, then layer over half the apple slices. Cover the apple with another layer of batter and top with the remaining apple slices.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 30 - 40 minutes.