A cup of hot tea, a book and these biscuits. Pure pleasure for a little break.
|150 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1/2 package||vanilla sugar|
|1/2 package||baking powder|
|a little bit of||cinnamon|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the sugar together with the vanilla sugar, eggs and soft margarine until foamy and then add the sieved flour and baking powder.
- Peel and core the apples, cut them into small pieces and add to the mixture along with the nuts.
- Distribute tablespoons of mixture onto the baking tray and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
- Bake the biscuits in the centre of the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes.