Apple and Cinnamon Cake
Is there anything more comforting than the classic apple cake? It evokes memories of home, of your grandma’s cooking, and is perfect to enjoy in both cold and warm months! In the summer, we serve it with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream on the side. It is super easy to prepare and the outcome is delicious!
|300 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|16 g||baking powder|
|to taste||cinnamon powder|
- Cut three apples into cubes and cut the remaining apple into slices.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon onto all the apples so that they do not turn brown.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and whisk the egg whites until the mixture is stiff.
- Add the sugar to the egg yolks and mix until smooth. Add the milk and baking powder along with the sifted flour.
- Finally, add the beaten egg whites, blending from top to bottom.
- Pour the apple cubes into the batter and add some cinnamon powder to taste.
- Grease a 24 cm pan and place the sliced apples on the bottom.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake at 180°C for 40-50 minutes.