Antica raspberry and chocolate ganache tart
Raspberries have been known for their healing properties for centuries and this tart therefore deserves its name "Antica". A light pastry base with delicious cream filling and sweet aromatic raspberries – a charming, classy dessert that hardly takes any time to prepare!
|For the base / bottom:|
|100 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|100 g||Mix It Dunkel - Mix It Rustico|
|100 g||soft butter|
|80 g||icing sugar|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|For the filling:|
|100 g||raspberry jam|
|For the decoration:|
- For the whole meal yeasted shortcrust pastry, sieve the two flour mixes onto a pastry board with a pinch of salt and make a well in the centre.
- Place the yeast, egg, the small pieces of softened butter and sugar into the well.
- Knead thoroughly and shape into a ball. Wrap in clingfilm and place in the refrigerator to rest for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C and grease a round cake tin (Ø 24 cm) and dust with flour.
- Roll out the chilled dough to approx. 3 mm thick and line the cake tin with it.
- Spread raspberry jam evenly over the cake base and bake on the middle shelf in the oven for approx. 15 minutes.
- Fill 7 tarts with the crème ganache and layer with fresh raspberries before it has a chance to curdle.