Almond Cake Pops
Have your Gluten Free cake and eat it too, with these chocolatey treats. Dress them up with sprinkles, sea salt, or any garnish that tickles your taste buds.
|1 package||Petit al cioccolato|
|3/4 cup||almond butter|
|1/2 cup||butter at room temperature|
|2 cups||icing sugar|
|as required||colorful sprinkles|
- Put the cookies in a food processor and pulse into large crumbs.
- Put the crumbs in a large bowl.
- Add the almond butter, butter, and powdered sugar, and mix until well incorporated.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls using your hands and set them on the parchment paper. Insert a lollipop stick into each ball. Freeze for 30 min.
- Melt the chocolate and 2 tbsp butter slowly in the microwave, taking it out to stir every 10-15 seconds until smooth.
- Dip the cake balls on the sticks into the chocolate one at a time. Rotate to completely cover in chocolate and let excess drip off.
- Set on parchment paper and sprinkle with sprinkles or another garnish.
- Put in refrigerator until they pull off parchment easily, around 10 minutes.