Roasted Bell Pepper Feta Sauce with Grissini
Sweet roasted bell pepper and salty feta cheese is a match made in heaven. This easy sauce can be used as a dip or spread.
|75 g||feta cheese|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- Heat the oven up to 250°C.
- Cut the bell peppers in half. Remove the seeds and white parts.
- Put the bell peppers cutting face down on the oven pan.
- Bake until black spotted for about 30 mins.
- Put the roasted bell peppers in a plastic bag and let them cool.
- Remove the bell peppers’ skin.
- Put the roasted bell peppers, feta cheese and olive oil into a food processor. Run until smooth.
- Season with honey, salt and pepper.
- Serve with Grissini.