Fragrant, crunchy and very easy to make. Does making gluten free homemade bread seem like a dream? Have you never tried it? Here is the recipe that will give you a lot of satisfaction!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|25 g||extra virgin olive oil|
|5 g||dry yeast|
- Pour the flour, dry yeast, sugar and water into a large bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon, mixing the ingredients and finally add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix everything and cover the bowl with the food wrap.
- Leave to rise in the oven for 3 hours.
- Turn the oven on at 220 ° C and pre-heat it.
- In the meantime, oil a mold of 18-20 centimeters in diameter with a little oil and pour the mixture, which will appear rather liquid.
- Dust the surface of the bread with sifted flour and with a well-sharpened knife make some cuts on the surface.
- Bake the loaf in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, until the surface of the bread appears golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before cutting into slices.