Beetroot Bread Rolls
A tasty and fragrant recipe for colourful and fragrant bread rolls with beets.
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|120 g (cooked)||red beet|
|12 g||brewers' yeast|
|15 ml||cold pressed olive oil|
For about 24 bread rolls of 40 g each:
- Put the flour and the crumbled brewer's yeast into a food mixer.
- Mix the beets with 250g of water and heat the mixture until it reaches 30°C, then pour 330g of the mixture into the food mixer with a hook attachment.
- Turn on the food mixer, add the sugar, the oil and knead for 2 minutes.
- Now add the remaining 40g of pureed beetroot and knead until completely absorbed.
- Finally, add the salt and turn on the food mixer, letting it knead for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a greased work surface and shape it into balls weighing 40 grams each.
- Place them in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, leaving a few cm between each one.
- Then let them rise for 4 hours in the oven, turned off with the light on.
- Bake in a static oven, preheated to 180°C, for about 15 minutes.