SalsaTags: dips | spreads
garlic cloves, minced
jalapenos, seeded and minced
jalapenos, roasted, skinned and chopped
red bell pepper, minced
red onion, finely chopped
dry ancho chiles, seeded, cut into short strips and snipped into pieces
juice of one lime
salt and pepper
Preparation avocado and prawn dip:
- Put the flesh of the avocado and the quark into a mixer.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to a creamy consistency.
- Pour the dip into a bowl and stir in the prawns.
- Chop finely the peeled cucumber, garlic and mint.
- Place in a bowl with the yoghurt, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Preparation Hot pepper dip:
- Finely chop the pepper and chilli pepper.
- Stir well into the mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well.